Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Followers

Loading

Thursday, March 17, 2011

katt67

katt67 From
kat
Quote.
Photo Album: lifecam
lifecam.
misunderstood...(?)
for the last few pasts posts i've made showed alot of sadness, i coudln't believe how 1 person can make that much of a mess. everytime he makes someone feel like were nothing in life-- the only thing i focus on is the anger and rage is ...
questions.
life is suppose to give us challenges. so without it, we wouldn't really understand the meaning of life now would we. i can easily recall myself in these situations wherein struggle is everything. sadly these days, challenge is of the ...
...
waiting. waiting. waiting. waiting for the sun to come down. waiting for my someone to come up to me and tell me everything's gonna be okay. waiting for life to give me another chance.
letting go.
i just wish time would go faster. so i can just look back at it, and maybe just be proud of myself that i got thrugh this phsyco place. or. i could just scream until my lungs give in just because my past sucks like hell.

MyGupSup.Com-Best Of Entertainment

Way2Club.Com

;