Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Followers

Loading

Saturday, April 9, 2011

mixed celebs 03

mixed celebs 03 From

Jim Jonsin Keeps Busy With 'American Idol,' Wiz Khalifa, Eminem ...
Thanks for dropping by Celeb Gossip & Rumors..! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around! ... He's kind of a traditional hip-hop artist, which I love most, mixed with this edgy skater-punk spirit. He definitely blends with my character: I like that.รข€ Jonsin also speaks highly of B.o.B. The ATL rapper/singer/songwriter's B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray was released on Jonsin's Rebel Rock label in conjunction with Atlantic Records ...
Hot Guy Friday: The Beautiful & the Donged | Celebrity News
The verdict was mixed, so you're getting one drag photo, some non-drag photos, and a couple where I think Eddie is just wearing some ch eyeliner (FYI: I love eyeliner on men!). While I'm not personally all hot and bothered for him, ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

MyGupSup.Com-Best Of Entertainment

Way2Club.Com

;