Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Followers

Loading

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

12 Beautiful and Creative Candles 5

12 Beautiful and Creative Candles 5 From
Lisa Bowcock: Ahhh! Bliss
I love making beautiful creations from cards to scrapbook pages, decorative candles, wedding/engagement invitations. I love to be able to share what I have learnt with my friends and customers. Such a rewarding job! ... A workshop is where I come to your home and treat you and your friends to a night of creative card making! You and your guests will make one or two cards, which you will take with you at the end of the night and I will show you the latest techniques. ...
EVENT: Make a bespoke scented candle « Psychologies
Make a beautiful Calyx-scented candle in a vintage teacup, to give as a gift or keep for yourself. • Be introduced to a new craft, as you spend an evening drinking champagne and meeting like-minded readers. Details Thursday 5 May, 6pm to 8pm. To book your ticket for £15, email calyxevents@hf-uk.com or telephone (020) 71507090. â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"â€". Psychologies has partnered with ... Get 12 issues for just £15 subscribe. Billie Piper in this month's issue of Psychologies ...
Its a Wild Life: amongst friends #69
Then he said we are uniting, as a FAMILY so there should be 4 candles. That made me cry but in a good way. He loves my kids like they were his.” Kelly, I think you are a lucky girl and so are your children! ... J I am not especially fond of either picture but Kelly's message with the picture she sent made that one beautiful. She said “I don't know how I would have made it through one of the most difficult days of my life without my very Best Friend! ...
MariaS: Windfall Candles Giveaway - ends 3/3/11
3/02/2011 12:10:00 AM | Posted by MariaS | Edit Post · Pear and Pomegranate Candles by Windfall Candles. Do you want to win one of these beautiful candles. from Windfall Candles? Go to my Friday post and leave me. a comment telling me which candle you. would like to win and you will be automatically. entered in the giveaway! Winner will be announced next Friday on my blog. ... 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking | Ranking the Best Digital Scrapbookers ...

MyGupSup.Com-Best Of Entertainment

Way2Club.Com

;